Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) R&D comprises of the Corporate Research Center, two business division research institutes, and the Technology Administration Office.
They have played a crucial role in HHI’s growth since 1982 when the HHI General Research Institute was first established.
Technological innovation is the engine that drives growth. It is also a key component in market leadership.
HHI’s R&D creates new business by focusing on the development of market-driven technologies.
HHI’s R&D Institutes
Corporate Research Center
- Energy System Research Institute
- · Offshore System
- · Process & Safety System
- · Cryogenic System
- · Thermal System
- Advanced Technology Research Institute
- · Welding & Joining
- · Material Engineering
- · Coatings & Corrosion Engineering
- · Dynamics
- Convergence Technology Research Department
- · Automation
- · Intelligent Control System
- · Process Management
- · Design
- Technology Administration Department
Business Division Research Institutes
- Engine & Machinery
All HHI brochures require Adobe Acrobat reader,
which can be downloaded here.